Risk Management Internship
Sit side-by-side with experienced professionals and learn the ins and outs of risk management and the use of processes and applications to bring control to the hands of individuals and entities.
With our risk management intern program you will learn and obtain:
General knowledge of risk management, interns may
- Learn how to assess risk
- Develop processes and procedures to manage risk
- Design risk management applications
- Obtain credits needed for schooling or certification
- Obtain online schooling and classroom instruction
If you would like to learn more submit an application!
Any person who is interested in the risk management internship program should apply online. Keep in mind that our internship programs have limited entry, and that there is a waiting list. Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for acceptance into the intern program.
Time: 3-6 Months (depending on applicant availability)
Qualified applicants must:
- Be at least the age of 17 or older
- Be a full-time or part-time student or employee, or
- Have at least a year of full-time work experience at any employer, and
- Not be a felon or convicted of a crime of immoral turpitude
- Not have been terminated from any internship within the last 90 days
Those who successfully complete the developer internship may become licensed accredited in their field of study or online education.