Sit side-by-side with experienced professionals and learn how to produce insurance and become a licensed insurance producer. Worried about the cost of education, exam, and licensing? We cover that!
With our insurance producer intern program you will learn and obtain:
General Knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- Laws, Rules, and Regulations of the Insurance Industry
- General Experience in Producing Insurance
- A Paid for 24 Hour Insurance Class
- A Paid for Insurance Exam
- A Paid for State Application and Background Check
If you would like to learn more submit an application!
Any person who is interested in the producer internship program should apply online. Keep in mind that our internship programs have limited entry, and that there is a waiting list. Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for acceptance into the intern program.
Time: 1-3 Months (depending on applicant availability)
Qualified applicants must:
- Be at least the age of 17 or older
- Be a full-time or part-time student or employee, or
- Have at least a year of full-time work experience, and
- Not be a felon or convicted of a crime of immoral turpitude
- Not have been terminated from any internship within the last 90 days
Those who successfully complete the insurance producer internship will become licensed insurance producers, and may receive employment from an insurance agency or company.